Sr. Design Engineer (m/w) in Wind Turbine Engineering
As Senior Design Engineer you will focus on the major structural components in a wind turbine like Rotor Hub, Machine Casing, Generator Frame, Main Bearing Housing, Tower, Nacelle etc.
- Design and development of modifications to bolted joints, fabricated and cast structural components
- Prepare design documentation, e.g. drawings, specifications, design practices, bills of material (BoM) and other services documentation
- Work in sync with shop floor to develop optimized procedures and part assemblies
- Work with cross functional teams including quality, manufacturing, sourcing, suppliers, field support
- Develop test plans and data evaluation to prove design concept, function, and reliability
- Support failure analysis, correction, deviation checks on all technical issues related service offerings
- Provide timely communications on significant issues or developments
- Participate in technical, program and/or customer reviews
- Degree in Mechanical / Structural Engineering / Civil Engineering
- 5+ year experience in Cast and Welded structures design
- Experience in bolted joint design
- Experience with CAD tools like Unigraphics, Catia, Inventor etc.
- Preferable working knowledge with ANSYS or other FEA tools
- Welding, Sand casting manufacturing and NDT knowledge
- Knowledge of technical drawing, GD&T and design interpretation
- Ability to work under pressure and challenging conditions
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to work with global team members across cultural boundaries
- Experience in wind turbine industry
- You work in a modern and creative work atmosphere
- Trust-based working hours and culture enable a casual interaction with colleagues
- Our flat hierarchy enables freedom and quick decisions
Are you interested?
Then apply now as Sr. Design Engineer (m/w) in Wind Turbine Engineering
by uploading your documents here or by sending your application to email@example.com.
For more information please contact Mrs. Anagha Venkatesh, Tel: +49 40 4663 4104.
We are looking forward to hear from you!