Over years, electrics/electronics in the Automotive industry have gained tremendous relevance. To a large extent, number of electromechnical innovations have taken place and with modern, efficient database systems, the relevance of electrics, electronic and mechatronic systems has increased. This in turn has an impact on safety, comfort, navigation, communication and emission characteristics.
AMM with its enormous technical expertise in Electrical Harness Design, Routing Design and DMU has expertise to support Product Release across the Engine, BIW and Infotainment areas.
Our Team has expertise in using specific harness modules in CATIA, Unigraphics, I-Deas and Pro/e and understand the process and in depth knowledge about systems.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Routing for Engine electrics
- Creating Connection based on design inputs
- Backshell, Connector, Shields, Pin Modeling etc.
- 3D & 2D Harness Drawing with GD & T
- Assembly and installation drawing creation
- Study and implementation of Standard parts, Sealing’s, Brackets, Clips and Sub-components
- Creation of Parts Catalogs and Manuals