AMM is specialized in Concept Design/Selection, Engineering Design, Feasibility Study, Detail Design, Virtual Prototyping, Design Changes and Manufacturing Drawings support for BIW components, sub- assemblies and assemblies.
Having gained experience working with various clients @ global locations, our Team is well versed with the governing Automotive rules & regulations. AMM can also support clients on Project Lifecycle Development requirements.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Component design based on design sections
- Product design using surface geometry
- Design for the components such as Roof Systems, A, B and C Pillars, Closures, Door Modules, Door Reinforcements, Cowl, Floor Panels, Heat Shields and Quarter Panels etc.
- Plastics and Sheet metal design
- Creation of Manufacturing drawings using GD & T for components and assemblies
- Creation of stiffening features such as beads, emboss, crimps etc.
- Virtual prototyping using DMU for Clash analysis, Clearance, Interference and Fits.
- CAE Simulation