Powertrain & chassis development, transmission and system control, including fine-tuning of engine, plays a crucial role in the model building process; and it is closely linked to a vehicle’s fuel consumption, emissions and manoeuverability. In line with future requirements for performance, environmental protection and energy legislation, powertrain technologies receive continuous improvement.
AMM has built expertise in Casting, Forging, Machined and Sheet metal component design for Power Train and Chassis Sub system. Engineers at AMM have expertise on various components of Power Train and Chassis including casing, cylinder head cover, lower casing and crank rod etc.
AMM has the required capability and skill set to understand the concept and model the components, based on the customer requirement and requests.
We have expertise in working for Gear Train, Clutch, Suspension, Brakes, Axles, Exhaust systems and Water Pump Assemblies and provide our customers with weight, cost and process optimization solutions.
Our areas of expertise include
- Assembly of Automatic Transmission Systems, O&M Manuals and Assembly procedures
- 3D modeling of Crank Case, Lower Crank Case, Cylinder Head, Alternator Mountings etc.
- Value Engineering for engine components
- Exhaust and Intake manifold design
- NVH study for Fly Wheel Assembly
- Fuel Pipe Routing
- Concept Design for mountings of Compressor